General Terms of Website Use
Connection and use of equipment and software
Access to our website (www.biotrading.co.uk) is permitted on a temporary basis and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on or via our website without notice.
You are responsible for making all necessary arrangements for you to have access to our website. You shall ensure that:
- you have the equipment and software to obtain access to the website so that you are able to use the services. For the avoidance of doubt, BioTrading shall not have obligations or liability in respect of any defect or failure of the equipment and/or software or access to the system.
- your equipment and software is used in such a manner as will not adversely affect or corrupt the website software or any other software which may be used by BioTrading or used in the website or any information on the database.
- your equipment and software is not used to access or retrieve any data which you are not entitled to access.
BioTrading may at any time:
- require you to disconnect the equipment and software or any part or parts thereof from accessing the website if in the opinion of BioTrading the equipment and software is or has been the cause or contributory factor or is likely to be the cause of failures, interruptions, errors or defects in the website.
- suspend access to the website for the purposes of repair, maintenance or support of or changes to the website, or if there is or is believed to be, any fault in the website or in the delivery of the services.
- change the specification for the equipment and software or for access to the website.
You shall not:
- use the website or permit it to be used in any way that causes the website or access to it to be interrupted, damaged or impaired in any way.
- use or attempt to use or permit the use of any automated software agents (including without limitation, any screen scraper, spider or other web crawler) to access the website or to search, copy, monitor, display or obtain links to any part of the website.
attempt to rectify or permit any person (not authorized by BioTrading) to rectify any fault or inaccuracy in the data, system or database.
- otherwise tamper with or attempt to make any deletions, additions, adjustments or alterations to any of the website, services or database.
- allow access to the website and/or use of the services via your equipment and software other than by an authorized person.
- use the website or permit it to be used for any fraudulent or other unlawful purpose or activity, or infringe BioTrading’s copyright or other intellectual property rights or those of any other person.
You will comply with all of your obligations under applicable Data Protection legislation in respect information and data contained in the website.
User ID and access to the System
You shall ensure that each authorized person:
- uses their individual User Id, where this has been allocated to them, and has been properly trained to use the equipment and/or software to obtain access to the website
You shall not allow:
- simultaneous access to the website using the same login
- the transfer or sharing of a User Id and password
- another person to access the website via a User Id of an authorized person who has left you, and/or unauthorized connection to the BioTrading website
You shall notify BioTrading immediately if a User Id, and/or password:
- becomes known or accessible to an unauthorized person, or
- is no longer to be used by the person to whom it was allocated.
On becoming aware of any unauthorized use of or access to the website or other breach, you shall take reasonable steps to ensure that such use or activity ceases and prevent a recurrence of it.
If a User Id has not been used to gain access to the website for a period of one year, BioTrading may cancel that User Id without giving prior notice to you.
If you or any authorized person do not comply with these Terms, BioTrading may at any time take such action as is necessary including suspending and or cancelling one or more including all the User Ids. BioTrading reserves the right to cancel your User Ids at any time if there is reason to suspect use of the website for fraudulent or other unlawful purpose or activity.
BioTrading may monitor your use of the website to verify that you are complying with the requirements of these Terms and are not accessing and using information inappropriately.
Exclusion and limitation of liability
So far as permitted by law, neither BioTrading nor any third party shall be liable for any loss or damage, direct, indirect or consequential, arising from any interruption temporary or otherwise in the availability of the website, accessibility of the services or data, loss or damage to equipment and software or non-configuration of data.
Use of information
BioTrading may collect information about you and each authorized person and may use and process that information:
- to ensure that you are using the website in an appropriate manner
- to be used for reporting and statistical purposes, and
- for any other appropriate purpose
BioTrading reserves the right to change any or all of the General Terms of Website Use after giving reasonable notice.
These Terms apply to your access to BioTrading website. Any dispute arising will be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.